Monday, December 19, 2011

another waste

Interview 10. Employment Staffing Agency 3? Possibly 4. I've lost track.

The moral of the story is that people at employment staffing agencies for entry-level jobs are useless. This woman had no idea what she was talking about, and as it turns out, the job she called me about isn't a good fit for me. Thanks a lot for making me come in to your office and fill out a bunch of useless paperwork. Hear from you never.

By the way, the office smelled like urine. Real classy.



Now I'm just worried that they'll steal my identity since they asked for some pretty personal information.

On the bright side, I didn't have to go into the office today and get yelled at. I'm still plotting my exit strategy, so I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Sent a few more applications out today. Maybe I'll get a job if I just lose all self-respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment