Wednesday, December 7, 2011

chill week

DB isn't in the office this week. I've hit the jackpot!

I'm doing my work diligently -- didn't even chat with anyone extensively today. That's dedication.

However, I did get pretty upset about not having a real job. I guess it's ok since I'm doing something somewhat productive for the business world. Still, I wonder what's going to happen next. It's been over six months since I graduated, and things are looking bleak. I haven't gotten called for an interview in over a month. It's a busy time, sure, but it still doesn't make it any better. I really don't want to still be at this internship in January, and it's probably in my best interest to leave? Or is it? Should I stick around for the elusive promise of help finding a job?

This is going to be a short week. I'm taking a much-needed trip on Friday to get away from the dirty dirty city life. I'm quite excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment