Friday, October 14, 2011

froyo

This is a charge depicting my desire for froyo throughout the day. In case you haven't heard, I absolutely love froyo. Luckily, this place in my town just opened up so I can enjoy the delicious mixture of sweet and tart any time I feel like it.



I went for the second time this week today. In the summer, my hankerings for froyo were uncontrollable. One day, I went three days in a row, though this was mostly my relatives' fault because they too enjoy froyo.

Well, after this week, I probably won't be able to enjoy your tastiness at any given time, froyo. So I dedicate this post to you.

By the way, the oatmeal raisin cookie flavor isn't as weird as it sounds. In fact, it's quite delicious, if a little sweet. There's an unexpected hint of cinnamon, and surprisingly, you can taste the oats.


No comments:

Post a Comment